I've been tagged by Jacqui from Terrible Palsy for Eight Random Thoughts About Me:
- I hate mashed potato to the point that I even hate mashing it up for the girls - but of course it would be one of their favourite foods.
- I don't drive, by choice - the rest of the world is a bit safer because of it too.
- I spend way to much time playing WEBoggle. I am totally addicted.
- I still haven't found anything that I'm talented at (sad I know).
- I drink way, way to much coffee.
- I hate confrontation and will do anything in my power to avoid it (not always the best course of action).
- I adore chocolate coated ginger more than any other food in the whole world.
- The best smell in the world is double choc chip cookies baking in the oven on a rainy day.
I know I'm suppose to tag 8 other bloggers, but I'm afraid I'm only new to the whole blog deal. So I don't think I will be able to tag 8 bloggers but I will tag Word Game Guy who is also new to the blog world and because I adore his game.
Posted by littlema at 2:38 PM