7/18/07

Eight Random Thoughts About Me

I've been tagged by Jacqui from Terrible Palsy for Eight Random Thoughts About Me:




  1. I hate mashed potato to the point that I even hate mashing it up for the girls - but of course it would be one of their favourite foods.




  2. I don't drive, by choice - the rest of the world is a bit safer because of it too.




  3. I spend way to much time playing WEBoggle. I am totally addicted.



  4. I still haven't found anything that I'm talented at (sad I know).



  5. I drink way, way to much coffee.



  6. I hate confrontation and will do anything in my power to avoid it (not always the best course of action).



  7. I adore chocolate coated ginger more than any other food in the whole world.


  8. The best smell in the world is double choc chip cookies baking in the oven on a rainy day.

I know I'm suppose to tag 8 other bloggers, but I'm afraid I'm only new to the whole blog deal. So I don't think I will be able to tag 8 bloggers but I will tag Word Game Guy who is also new to the blog world and because I adore his game.




No comments: