6/6/07

Keep going forward

Life doesn't stop for anyone, particularly when you have three girls to run around after. Not that I particularly mind because I love to be busy. All my girls were premature. The eldest and the youngest though had very smooth rides and really in the scheme of things their births and their really minor prematurity (34 and 36 weeks) have not had any long standing negative effects. Little Miss T though who was born at 28 weeks nearly seven years ago has taken us on an incredible journey. It has been an unbelievable mixture from complete and utter sadness to amazing joy. Miss T has ataxic cerebral palsy as a result of her prematurity. Life is for us as a family one step forward, 2 steps back. I just need to remember to keep taking those forward steps.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I really look forward to getting to know you and your sweet girls! I totally agree -- this journey is an amazing one as well as a trying one. I have learned so much already in Jack's 4 years and I know I am only at the start of what's to come, good and the not so good...can't wait to read more about you and your family!